Riverwalk Pizzeria & Blue Spring Brewing 1070 S Volusia Ave, Orange City, FL 32763
Topic: Friends of Blue Spring April Meeting
Time: Apr 11, 2022 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 952 237 7434
Dial by your location
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 952 237 7434
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/knWsYe0vN
Bring Meeting to Order
- Bring Meeting to Order Introductions / Review Attendance
- In Person, Zoom & Absentees Meet the New Park Manager - Dustin Allen
- Review Minutes – Discussion, Corrections and/or Approval
- Review Treasurers Report & Budget Starter - Sally Andrews
Committee Reports & Misc. Reports:
- Firefly Lights at Night Event – Jackie Cheers & Sally Andrews
- Brick R US Launch - Trinket Mason is overseeing orders / Heather Murphy will report
- Bingo & Brews – Donna Cobb
- Membership – Heather Murphy
- Website / Shopify Update – Heather Murphy
- Newsletter – Missy Gibbs & Rich Hatton
- Radios Replacement Update – Connor Wagner & Cora Berchem
- Native Plant Project Update for the Thursby House - Kay Hallum & Donna Cobb
- FireFly Logo – Good news Missy Confirmed that the Logo is Copyrighted.
- Chamber of Commerce VOTE - Trinket Reported that a Non-Profit Membership is $150 /year. Their directory is digital online. Once we join we will be added. They also offer advertising in the directory, so we may want to consider that to attract Corporate Sponsors & new members.
- Re-imbursement VOTE - Dustin Allen is requesting $168 to take Marketing & Programming Employees on the River Cruise, when they came for an un-scheduled surprise visit to the Park.
- Build a Burrow Project VOTE - Connor Wagner is working on an Interactive Tortoise Burrow for the Endangered Species Day program to be held in May/June. It could be used for future Park & CSO events. Requesting $150.
- Children’s Programs – Connor Wagner is looking for crafty ideas to offer kids. Build you own Manatee? Make a park animal puppet? So bring your ideas or contact Connor.
- Meet & Greet New Members and/or attract New Members & Sponsors - holding an evening social hour at the Thursby House or Pavilion (possibly Spring & Fall?)
- Meeting Location: After several Members have explored options, we are down to 3 choices. Riverwalk Pizzeria, Orange City, Stetson University, DeLand or Sally’s Church in Deltona