Friends of Blue Spring State Park August 2022 Meeting
DATE: August 9, 2022
LOCATION: Riverwalk Pizzeria & Blue Spring Brewing 1070 S Volusia Ave, Orange City, FL 32763
Bring Meeting to Order
Introductions / Review Attendance – In Person, Zoom & Absentees
Review Secretary’s Report / Minutes – Discussion, Corrections and/or Approval
Review Treasurers Report– Sally Andrews
COMMITTEE REPORTS & MISC BUSINESS
- Moving the woodshed - Update – Jim Newell
- By-Laws Revised from July Meeting – Any other Changes or Vote?
- Brick Campaign Update – Trinket Masson Due to a lightening accident at Bricks R Us they have not been able to complete our order. They anticipate a 5-7 week delay in filling our order.
- International Manatee Day Wed. Sept. 7th - Tabling Event with the Park, Save the Manatees and Volusia County. CSO needs to decide if they want a table at the event or if some of the members can volunteer to help with the Park and Save the Manatee tables?
- Insurance for Liability and Directors & Officers – Previously we were covered under a Blanket Insurance Plan for $100 per year. That is no longer available, so we have been shopping for insurance options (as well as all the other CSO’s in Florida). Based upon the initial quotes it will be approximately $1,300 - $1,400 per year. If we add new events like the Moonlight Kayaking we would need an additional Ryder added.
- Monthly CSO Meeting – Do we want to change to Tuesdays at Riverwalk Pizzeria (so it is quieter)? Or pursue finding and/or paying for another location on Mondays?
- ANY OTHER NEW BUSINESS????
Topic: Friends of Blue Spring State Park CSO Meeting - August 2022
Time: Aug 9, 2022 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Next Month’s Meeting Location: Riverwalk Pizzeria & Blue Spring Brewing, Orange City
Schedule Next Meeting Date: September 13th